Monday, January 18, 2010

9 months



We have reached the 9 month mark and the girls seem to surprise me with something new every day. Nothing exciting to most of you but very exciting to a first time Mom. Whether it be a funny new laugh, a new "word" (this week it's BaBa - I take it as MaMa), or a new gesture (they are clapping about everything), the girls thoroughly entertain me all day long. They are typically very happy most of the day but don't let that fool you. The tempers have reared their ugly heads. And it's coming from the one we least expected. Little Abs is one firey red-head! And she can hold her own against her "bigger" sister (that out-weighs her by 2 lbs).



They have really started playing together and this has made my life much easier. I am no longer their constant source of entertainment, although they still LOVE to be the center of Mommy and Daddy's attention.


Looking forward to a fun-filled 2010 with my girls!!
Tanya





No comments:

Post a Comment