Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I took Abby for her post op visit yesterday and she got 2 thumbs up! The doctor said she looked great and that he will see her back in 3 months. She's looking great, acting like her old self,....now if we could just get her to sleep well. I can barely keep my eyes open as I type and it's only 4:30 in the afternoon. I think she may have taken a 20 minute nap this afternoon but I don't think I was that lucky (I really think it was only 15 minutes). She usually wakes up every hour around the clock at night and is joined at my hip during the day. I am very optimistic that this soon will pass but as each day comes to an end I feel my pessimistic side rearing its ugly head. Oh well. Not so bad considering what she went through. I'm just thankful that she is home safe and sound. Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment