Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Home Sweet Home



Well it has been a while since I've posted but I'm sure most of you can imagine how busy I have been these past few weeks. We are finally home and things are slowly getting back to normal.....well, for the most part. If you didn't know, my children have not been good sleepers and the unfamilarity of the past two weeks have made their sleeping habits even worse. However, the obsurd sleeping patterns fail in comparison to the long nights at the hopital so I'm not complaining. Abby is slowly starting to become her old self, smiling and talking and attached to my hip. Norah is being her usual crazy self, entertaining us all the while. She doesn't however, seem to grasp the fact that her stay with the Grandparents was just temporary and that she can't always get her way. We are working on that. Anyway, thanks again for all the prayers. I truly believe that is what got us through this hard time.

With love,

No comments:

Post a Comment